PHP is the most dominant scripting language for web development at present. This page will guide you to the resources that have been published on this website over time in organized manner so that you can easily navigate to the PHP tutorials and examples that interests you.
However, as disclaimer, I would like to let you know that, I wrote the blog posts whenever something came to my way and I learn something. So, this may not work for you as a step by step guide line to learn web development using PHP, but rather works as a complementary reference instead.
PHP Programming Tutorials
- Useful PHP Array Operations: This post includes several useful array function references that will might be helpful in various acases
- PHP Regular Expression Tutorial: This will act as a basic guideline of using regular expression in PHP.
- PHP Closure Tutorials: In this tutorial, you will learn about using closure/anonymous function in PHP programming language.
- PHP Dynamic Object Tutorial: This tutorial will help you understand about using dynamic object in PHP and also help you create a custom object that has all dynamic property style, array style and iterative access capability.
- Streaming Video Using PHP: A simple class that will facilitate you to stream video(and others too) using PHP as server side scripting.
- i18n Internationalization: A efficient way to add multi-lingual support to your PHP web application.
PHP Frameworks/CMS/Libraries Tutorials:
A series of tutorials covering various aspects of codeigniter framework. It’s not a A-Z sequential tutorial series, but you should get help in many aspects of the framework.
- WordPress Plugin Development Tutorial For Complete Beginner: A step by step basic guide for a complete beginner to start with WordPress plugin development.
- WordPress Administration Plugin Development: Whether you are developing an administration panel for your plugin or creating a plugin that used in wordpress user/admin settings section only, this tutorial will guide you with some basics to start with that area.
- WordPress Multi-Site Deployment With Root Domains: A quick/hacky way to set up your WordPress installation in a way that you can host multiple root domain sites with this.
- WordPress Theme Customization Tips: A Guest Post, where you can learn some good tips on WordPress theme development.
- WordPress 4.1 Theme Features: Another Guest post describing some new feature supports starting wordpress 4.1.
- Basics On Doctrine CRUD Operation: If you are just starting out with doctrine, this PHP doctrine tutorial will help you have a just start for developing CRUD(Create, Read, Update, Delete) operation based web application
- Mapping DB And Entities: A simple guide with which you can easily map your database to PHP Doctrine entities and also reversely from Doctrine Entity classes to database mapping too.
- Doctrine Entity Relationship Management: This tutorial will guide you with the easy process of getting started creating and managing various relationships between doctrine entities, which will map to proper primary/foreign constraints on database.
- Native SQL Operations In Doctrine: This doctrine tutorial will help you understand how you can perform execution of native sql query on demand. even if you are using doctrine, which doctrine supports very nicely.
- Smarty Beginners Tutorial: A very easy to understand guide for complete beginners on getting started with smarty template engine.
- Some useful Smarty Tips And Tricks: A list of tips and tricks that might be useful to developers working with smarty template engine.
- Integrate Smarty With CodeIngiter: A simple guide about how you can use smarty template engine inside your codeigniter framework.
This list includes several other miscellaneous tutorials that doesn’t fit into any of the above categories.
- PHPUnit Tutorial For Beginners: A beginners guide to start using PHPUnit in your PHP web application.
- Building PHP Web Application Using Makefile:
- HTTP Request Using Guzzle: A simple guide to perform http requests in your PHP application using popular guzzle wrapper library for curl.
- Dependency Injection Using Pimple: A nice and easy way to add dependency to your application minimizing the performance overhead.
- Parallel S3 object requests: A simple trick explaining how you can perform multiple parallel requests to retrieve objects from amazon s3 service, which makes your application scalable and highly performance efficient.
- Piping Email Content To PHP: If you want to have automation on emailing, this tutorial can be your good reference which will show you how you can pipe emails to a specific php script and parse the email contents.
This page acts as a readable and easy to understand index for php tutorials published by CodeSamplez. It will be updated often whenever there is new php tutorial added on the site. If you have any questions/suggestions/feedback, please contact me via contact page of this site. Happy PHP coding 🙂